Fall Priority Deadline: June 1, 2019
Documents required by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will be listed in your personal checklist in the my.ucmerced.edu student portal. Documents must be submitted by the priority deadline, or the deadline listed on your checklist, or your awards will be subject to cancellation. Please note that many of these documents (tax transcripts, income statements, etc.) will need to come from a parent.
After you receive your awards:
- Visit the MyFinancialAid section in the my.ucmerced.edu student portal.
- Select “Accept/Decline Awards.”
- Select “2019-2020 Award Year.”
- All grants and scholarship awards will be accepted for you.
- Choose which loans or work opportunities you’d like to accept, if applicable.
- If you are required to complete the verification process, you will be able to accept/decline loans and work opportunities once that process is complete.
If you or your parents would like to apply for a loan, you can visit financialaid.ucmerced.edu/types-aid/loans for detailed instructions.
If you did not submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA):
Aid may still be available even though the March 2 deadline has passed. All students will be considered for federal grants and loans throughout the year. Contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships for assistance. Our school code is 041271.
If you did submit a FAFSA or CADAA:
Confirm that you have included UC Merced’s school code (041271) on the application. If UC Merced’s school code was listed, visit the my.ucmerced.edu student portal to view requirements or awards. If you do not see any awards, contact the Students First Center for assistance.
Email the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships or call the Students First Center at 209-228-7178.