deadline to submit documents coming up
The Office of Admissions admitted you to UC Merced with a set of conditions that must be met to ensure that your admission offer will remain intact. View the Conditions of Admission for first year and transfer students. Notify the Office of Admissions immediately of any changes to the courses that were reported on your application and subsequent communications or updates, including the Transfer Academic Update.
When the Office of Admissions receives the checklist items you submit, your checklist will be updated to reflect the date we received them. Please allow time for our office to review and process your transcripts and test scores. We will update your checklist within 2 business days of receipt. If your items are not showing as received, you can contact the Office of Admissions at 209-228-4254.
transcripts deadline: july 1
- Final, official transcripts from all high schools and higher education institutions must be postmarked or electronically submitted to the Office of Admissions on or before July 1 for Fall 2019.
- Notify the Office of Admissions if you have difficulties getting your transcripts sent. Check the my.ucmerced.edu student portal frequently to confirm that we have received your official documents and to review your checklist for any unresolved items.
- If you are an international applicant and have attended school outside of the United States, visit the portal to view any foreign records the Office of Admissions requires.
test scores deadline: july 15
- Official scores for ALL exams you have taken must be submitted to the Office of Admissions by July 15 for Fall 2019.
- You can confirm that we received your official ACT and/or SAT scores by logging in to your UC application. Do this frequently until you have confirmed that all official test scores have been received.
- If you have sent your test scores to a UC campus and they are not listed, contact the UC Application Center at 800-207-1710 for assistance.
- If you are an international applicant and have attended school outside of the U.S., please visit the portal to view any external exam scores the Office of Admissions requires.
NOTES FOR ENTERING TRANSFER STUDENTS:
If you reported AP or IB examinations passed with acceptable scores on your application, it is recommended that you have your official test scores sent to the Office of Admissions as a condition of your admission. If AP exams appear on your checklist on the my.ucmerced.edu student portal, they are required, and you must contact the appropriate testing agency immediately to have your official scores sent to the Office of Admissions.
Using your Checklist
Many of these steps involve using your UC Merced checklist. For tips on how to use your checklist, review this quick tutorial.